Riverstone Home Health is a newly established WA State Department of Health approved health provider; offering a combination of medical and non-medical services to our patients and clients in King, Piece, and Snohomish counties. This includes medication management, complex medical management under direct MD orders, and the oversight of Riverstone Healthcare-employed Personal Care Attendants. Riverstone Homehealth in-home services provides complete RN services.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Riverstone Healthcare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Riverstone Healthcare understands our clients' need to find the best nurses and caregivers for their loved ones. Our clients depend on Riverstone Healthcare to provide a full range of comprehensive home health care services and specialized care in the comforting surroundings of home. If you are a qualified applicant looking for a career in the healthcare industry, visit our website at www.riverstonestaffing.com or call our office at 206-653-7580 to apply.
Here are the list of current position openings
1. Web Developer
Riverstone Healthcare has an outstanding opportunity for a temporary full-time Full Stack Web Developer who possesses an in-depth knowledge of web database application development. This position requires a mastery of the hands-on aspects of web interface engineering, an ability to design and build solid front-end architecture and integrate it with a MySQL database layer, and the ability to communicate these solutions to other members of the team both verbally and in written documentation.
As the Web Developer, you will:
- Perform front-end engineering and coding of web-based applications to facilitate updates and searching of the Riverstone Health new MySQL relational databases.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Provide input to timelines to deliver both milestones and completed products.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field plus 3 years’ experience as a full stack developer or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Equivalent education/experience will substitute for all minimum qualifications except where there are legal requirements such as license/certification/registration.
TYPE of EMPLOYMENT:
Appointment to this position is contingent upon obtaining satisfactory results from a criminal background check. The application process for Riverstone Healthcare positions may include completion of individual assessments to obtain additional information that will be used in the evaluation process. These assessments may include Work Authorization, Criminal Conviction History, Cover Letter and/or others.
2. Quality Assurance Registered Nurse
As a Riverstone Home health RN, you will:
- Reports to Director of Client Services
- Supervises Home Health Aides and Personal Care Attendants
- Initiates and identifies client’s needs through assessment
- Works with referring parties to obtain accurate information for admission to service and obtain physician orders.
- Plans and delegates client care
- Facilitates client’s transition to the next level of care
- Executes therapeutic interventions
- Evaluates client’s response to care and progress towards outcomes
- Works within existing systems to ensure client’s needs are met
- Coach families and clients through the challenges of life events
- Access local resources for client care
- Coordinates care between other professional disciplines as needed
- Participates in in-service training
- Assists with organization and direction of the quality assurance program
- Monitors quality and appropriateness of services and products
- Evaluate the effectiveness and outcomes of care
- Performs routine client care review and record audits
- Informs administration staff about home health statutes and administrative rules
- Implements administrative policies and procedures relating to Agency activities
- Washington license as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer competency and accuracy if documentation
- Willing to take On-Call responsibilities as determined by the needs of the agency
- Driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required
Position type: Employment/Contract
3. Licensed Social Worker
As a Medical Social Worker, you will:
Identifies and analyzes the social/emotional factors underlying client illness and communicates these factors to the health team. Assists patients and their families in understanding and accepting treatment of the temporary effects of illness. Assists with financial, community resources so that facilitation of recovery is acquired.
- Assesses psychosocial status
- Develops the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care team members
- Assists other team members in understanding the social and emotional factors related to the health problems
- Prepares clinical and progress notes
- Utilizes and providing client/family with appropriate community resources as needed
- Plans for discharge
- Consults and coordinates services with other disciplines
- Participates in in-service programs, mandatory Agency staff meetings, case conferences, educational offerings and training programs as required by agency
- Maintains a professional appearance, treats others with care and respect, and demonstrates excellent customer service
- Utilizes the Case Manager as the first resource when problems or questions occur in the field, including charting guidelines, coordination of disciplines, and supervision of home health aide services
- Demonstrates infection control per OSHA guidelines and Agency policies
- Possesses and maintains a current CPR certificate and Tuberculin testing
- Remains current for all other Agency mandatories
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from a school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- qualified by the State of employment for licensure as a Certified Social Worker (CSW)
- One year of social work experience (post master’s) in a health care or related setting
- Knowledge of social work standards of practice and ethics
- Experience and knowledge of community resources and counseling techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work within the team concept. Understanding of the role of social work in home health care and reimbursement guidelines
- Must be a licensed driver with an insured automobile in good working order
- Act as an advocate for patients in maintaining choice, independence, privacy, dignity and security
- Provide appropriate patient care as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assist in providing care and implementing delegated activities of the nursing plan
- Have responsibility for providing support and assistance to sub-acute patients and long term care residents, which may include those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Current Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) licensure
- Current listing on Washington Nurse Aide (OBRA) Registry
- Current CPR certification
- Basic computer literacy or ability to learn needed skills; access to our cloud-based secured Electronic Medical Charting System
- Effective oral, reading, and writing skills in English language to assure safety, health and welfare of residents
- Nurse delegation certificate
- High School diploma or GED
- Customer service background
- Assist the Corporate Human Resource Manager by recruiting, sourcing, screening, and analyzing candidates, and recommending exceptional candidates for our positions
- Screen applicant resumes, selecting appropriate applicants for each specific position to move forward in the interview process
- Correspond with applicants in a warm and friendly manner regarding expectations and application process steps
- Analyze personality assessment results and make recommendations based on candidate strengths
- Source candidates using proactive methods
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Preferred with experience in sales or recruiting
- Intuitive ability to accurately evaluate candidates for our open positions
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality of work
- Exemplary interpersonal relations and ability to effectively analyze people
- Agency recruiting experience preferred
- Receive/respond to incoming calls from referral sources or potential patients, exchange information to identify patient needs, and determine the Company’s ability to meet them
- Record the outcome of calls, make follow-up calls as necessary
- Perform initial telephone screening to determine patients’ appropriateness for home health care services with referral sources
- Advise office staff of patient acceptance and provide all relevant information to ensure patients’ transition to home health service
- Contact referral sources to advise of referral status, and provide to the clinical team who will deliver the services requested
- Identify potential payer sources such as insurance eligibility verification, verify benefits with payer sources
- Able to negotiate rates and obtain initial authorizations and frequency of visits from case managers. Establish primary payers and document conversations with payer sources
- Monitor and track referral sources’ satisfaction levels. Communicate customer service issues to up-line Intake and branch staff as appropriate
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year health care delivery or related business experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology and a customer service focus
- Effective data entry and word processing, problem-solving, human relations
- Strong oral/written person-to-person communications skills
- Watch State background check & signed disclosure statement
- Current driver abstract– this can be obtained at http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/requestyourrecord.html . Please request for employment purposes
- Complete immunization record
- Current PPD (<12 mo)
- Current Flu (<12 mo)
- 2-3 Peer References
Position type: Employment/Contract
4. Speech Therapist
5. Occupational therapist
6. Physical Therapist
7. Certified Nursing Assistant
As a nursing assistant, you will:
8. Recruiting Coordinator
As a Corporate Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
Position type:Contract/ work from Home option
9. Intake Coordinator
As an Intake Coordinator, you will:
All potential candidates should be able to provide the proves of
Position type: Employment/regular